xChannel For Eddystone Launched!
We are excited about the launch of our newest addition to our product suite – xChannel for Eddystone. As outlined in this post, Eddystone is a competing Beacon data transmission standard announced by Google last year.
- From the xChannel dashboard, setup Beacon based and/or Social campaigns.
- Surface these campaigns on iOS and/or Android devices when they are near beacons which are iBeacon and/or Eddystone compliant
- Get rich analytics on how these campaigns are performing whether it is accessed from an app or from the web
Addition of Eddystone URL support enables engaging with the customer even when they don’t have your native app installed (via the Chrome browser). The end user experience differs based on the mobile platform. In case of iOS, the URL published will surface in the Today view in the Notification center for Chrome widget. In case of Android, the user will receive an alert on their Notification Bar.
With xChannel for Eddystone URL –
- Welcome customers into your store or business
- Get them to checkin to your store
- Direct them to some information on your website
- Get them Like or Share or Pin some content on a Social Network
- Reward them with store redeemable coupons or reward points
Want to know more? Contact Us to setup a free demo 🙂